POST-EVENT MATERIALS AND ATTENDEE FEEDBACK
|Members have given a huge thumbs up for the FPA Advanced Technical CPD Workshops and Best Practice Awards ceremonies held in Capital Cities throughout November and December last year. See photos from the events here. |
99% of attendees said they would attend an FPA event in the future and the overall combined satisfaction rating from the events was an impressive 87%.
Just some of the many comments received were:
- “It was the first time in a while that I’ve learned so much from a presenter. I picked up much new information on subjects I thought I had understood well.”
- “Relevant technical topics delivered by experts not trying to sell you something.”
- “It was clear we were there to get something from a topic, rather than just a half social, half educational event that fails to achieve either purpose properly.”
- “Very well organised, venue was handy, and very good value.”
- “Keep it coming - great stuff!”
- “High technical standard and good depth of content.”
- “Loved the workshops, very good information.”
- "I learned something valuable from each of the speakers. The speakers were extremely competent in their topics and the delivery was simple and to the point.”
Presentations from the following workshops are now available to download.
Congratulations again to our Best Practice Award winners and runners up
For a complete list of all winners and runners up, click here
Save the date for our Professionals Congress on 17-18th October in Sydney
Our signature national conference will return in 2013 in the form of the inaugural FPA Professionals Congress to be held at the Sydney Convention Centre.
For more information, or to leave a suggestion of what you would like to see covered at the Congress, click here.